At SKA, we have created a warm, supportive and friendly atmosphere where each student is a valuable asset. To apply, please click one of the buttons below which will bring you to the DDC Parent Portal.
Current HALB Families: Please log in with your username and password. If you do not remember your information, please click "forgot username and password." Do not register for a new account. After logging, please click on the Admissions Module icon in the Parent Portal under "My Account."
2023-24 Registration & Tuition: $25,700
- Family Assessment: $2,000
- Annual Dinner: $600
The bus district telephone numbers are as follows:
- District 14: (516) 569-5364
- District 15: (516) 239-1100
- Long Beach: (516) 897-2132
- Oceanside: (516) 766-6740
Please log into the FACTS website to complete the tuition assistance forms online. After the online forms have been completed, the following information must be uploaded to FACTS to finalize the process:
- 2023 1040’s and 2023 Business tax returns (if applicable).
- Copies of your 2023 W-2 forms for both parents.
- Copies of supporting documentation, if applicable, for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers Compensation and TANF.
- 12 months of all credit card statements
- 12 months of all checking and savings statements
- 2023 year end statements for all brokerage, investment, and stock portfolios
- Most recent mortgage or rent statement for primary residence
Art Academy & STEM Applications
The Hebrew Academy of Long Beach (HALB) admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.